Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
What is best way Mobile Application and website for online store?
Yash001 last edited by Yash001
Mobile application is new for me. I am curious to know. Which is the best design for project?
I would like to create online store application for android, Iphone.
I did some research. I am confuse in between two design. few place I found they are directly calling to Database, and few place I found UI should call to cloud base application and could base application is calling to Database.
Here I mention few requirements which I am trying to archive.
- User should create the account.
- User should create the cart from his account or as guest.
- We would like to accept the payment on credit card, debit card, cash on delivery and paypal.
- if new offer are available then user should get notification.
- if user are login in his account then they can see history of order.
- user can set the favourite order so that they can that order next time quickly
- if order is in certain amount then avoid the delivery charge.
- delivery charge should change with respect to area range.
- delivery date and expected time should show while placing order.
- if item is out of stock then user can see out of stock.
- user should add the tip the want to add.
- owner and customer can do chat with help of order number.
- user should filter item with respect to Brand, dollar amount, and number of pack.
- user should search item with respect from search bar.
- customer should put the item review.
- customer can get reward points if order from account.
- customer can see how much discount they get while placing order such as(special offers, )
- customer should get ordered receipt in email.
If any other approach are good for my project then I am happy to accept that approach.
I totally new for mobile application and cloud store. Welcome for any suggestion or good documents.
You should start by designing your website (and ensure you have a proper REST API) and then your mobile application.
You have projects like cutelyst that can help get the low level stuff up and running.
As for building a shopping cart, you should search for what is already existing. There's no real use re-implementing the wheel.