Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

What is best way Mobile Application and website for online store?

• Hi ,

Mobile application is new for me. I am curious to know. Which is the best design for project?
    I would like to create online store application for android, Iphone.

I did some research. I am confuse in between two design. few place I found they are directly calling to Database, and few place I found UI should call to cloud base application and could base application is calling to Database.

Approach 1.

d49f1aa3-c73b-4715-adb6-88f912071ed7-image.png

Approach 2.

fb813cb9-daef-4e13-9637-15f2b036e93e-image.png

Here I mention few requirements which I am trying to archive.

• User should create the account.
    • User should create the cart from his account or as guest.
    • We would like to accept the payment on credit card, debit card, cash on delivery and paypal.
    • if new offer are available then user should get notification.
    • if user are login in his account then they can see history of order.
    • user can set the favourite order so that they can that order next time quickly
    • if order is in certain amount then avoid the delivery charge.
    • delivery charge should change with respect to area range.
    • delivery date and expected time should show while placing order.
    • if item is out of stock then user can see out of stock.
    • user should add the tip the want to add.
    • owner and customer can do chat with help of order number.
    • user should filter item with respect to Brand, dollar amount, and number of pack.
    • user should search item with respect from search bar.
    • customer should put the item review.
    • customer can get reward points if order from account.
    • customer can see how much discount they get while placing order such as(special offers, )
    • customer should get ordered receipt in email.

If any other approach are good for my project then I am happy to accept that approach.
    I totally new for mobile application and cloud store. Welcome for any suggestion or good documents.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

You should start by designing your website (and ensure you have a proper REST API) and then your mobile application.

You have projects like cutelyst that can help get the low level stuff up and running.

As for building a shopping cart, you should search for what is already existing. There's no real use re-implementing the wheel.