ios13 Qt12.5 XCode10.1 (10B61) couldn't debug on iOS device



  • I have download the newest DeviceSupport 13.1(17A844) . When I debug on my iPhone, it said
    TransferAppSession(0a012354a7f75085de16130ed3488ad776649fdc, /Users/bayesky-mac/QtFile/build-Dianbiao-Qt_5_12_5_for_iOS-Debug/Debug-iphoneos/Dianbiao.app)Starting service "com.apple.debugserver" on device 0a012354a7f75085de16130ed3488ad776649fdc failed, AMDeviceStartService returned Device doesn’t support wireless sync. (0xe800007f)
    TransferAppSession(0a012354a7f75085de16130ed3488ad776649fdc, /Users/bayesky-mac/QtFile/build-Dianbiao-Qt_5_12_5_for_iOS-Debug/Debug-iphoneos/Dianbiao.app)Bad file descriptor

    What should I do? :(



  • Hi Bayesky,

    I am also having this issue. Did you (or anybody else) happen to find a solution for this? I've tried running this on a Mac with Catalina, as well as a Mac with Mojave. The iPhone is on 13.1. If I run the application directly from Xcode it runs completely fine.

    However if I run the project from QtCreator I'm presented with the same error as you have above, except I'm using Qt 5.13.1:

    TransferAppSession(7f27f50187cd9f23f8cb28e8995d68bf46dd80da, /Users/connorpro/Work/Builds/YQueue/Qt_5_13_1_for_iOS/Debug/Debug-iphoneos/YQueue.app)Starting service "com.apple.debugserver" on device 7f27f50187cd9f23f8cb28e8995d68bf46dd80da failed, AMDeviceStartService returned Device doesn’t support wireless sync. (0xe800007f)
    
    TransferAppSession(7f27f50187cd9f23f8cb28e8995d68bf46dd80da, /Users/connorpro/Work/Builds/YQueue/Qt_5_13_1_for_iOS/Debug/Debug-iphoneos/YQueue.app)Bad file descriptor
    

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.


  • Moderators

    I had the issue tu, IIRC.
    But can't say what exactly solved the issue.

    • Updating to latests iOS (13.1.3 at the point of writing)
    • deleting build directory by hand (Xcode updated so a manual removal of all artifacts is required)


  • @J-Hilk
    I'm currently running iOS 13.1.3, Qt 5.13.1 and QtCreator version 4.10.1. Manually obliterating the build directory still did not solve the issue for me, unfortunately.

    While I can work around it (launching the app via Xcode), it's a right hassle needing to run qmake when i make changes, then open the .xcodeproject in Xcode and finally running it from there.

    Hopefully somebody works out the cause of the issue soon :(



  • @eLim2g I haven't found the solution by now. What's more, I find that the button would out of control when I manipulate sqlite to insert native charactors. :(



  • I'm not sure if i remember exactly, but afaik the new IOS Version requires new runtime files on the device.
    This happened in previous Versions of IOS / XCode automatically with first start of the application after Update IOS with downloading these files from app store when started the app under XCode.

    (sorry for my English)


Log in to reply