iOS build fails due to "missing" moc/rcc generated files

• Hi,

I'm building an app for Win/Mac/iOS using Qt 5.10.1 at the moment.
    Since a few days ago, I believe since Xcode update to version 10, a clean iOS build began to fail because it cannot find some of the generated files, i.e. rcc and moc outputs, though the files themselves are correctly (and I believe timely) created. After couple of passes, when all files have been generated, the build works correctly. The same behaviour is observed on two Macs, so it's not a problem of a particular machine. The host OS is High Sierra.

Any ideas why this happens?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    Sergey

• I haven't found a solution to this problem with Qt 5.10.1, but it had magically disappeared in Qt 5.12.1. So I close the topic.

• Any solution on this ? I am facing same issues.

• Qt Champions 2018

@sachinbangadkar_ifm Can you try with Qt 5.12.1. As @eliseev wrote it solved the problem.

• Hi,

I have experienced the same issue after I upgraded the XCode 9.4.1 to version XCode10.1.
    I am using Qt 5.9.4 and I can't use the 5.12.1, because of old version support.

Any idea what is the root cause of this problem? How can be handled in Qt 5.9.4?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.