QFontDatabase: Cannot find font directory
I'm using Qt on the BeagleBoard since Qt 4.6 .
The procedure I used is:
- cross compile Qt in my PC using BeagleBoard toolchain
- installing Qt in /opt/qt4-beagle in my PC
- coping /opt/qt4-beagle from my PC to my BeagleBorad
- compiling an application in my PC using Qt from /opt/qt4-beagle
- coping the compiled application in the BeagleBoard
- running the application in the BeagleBoard
This works fine.
Now I need to rename the Qt directory in the BeagleBoard (Eg. /opt/qt-4.7-beagle) without re-compiling the application running on the BeagleBoard.
To do this I edited the /etc/ld.so.conf with:
but now when application start I get the message:
QFontDatabase: Cannot find font directory /opt/qt4-beagle/lib/fonts - is Qt installed correctly?
it seems like if it the application (cross-compiled in my PC using /opt/qt4-beagle Qt libraries) remembers the font directory and is looking for it in the BeagleBoard.
How can I solve this problem?
AFAIK, there is a parameter for configure, where the install path on the target will be. Otherwise the local path will be used as QTDIR inside the lib, and the environment variable, will never be used by Qt itself :-(