qmake loop and i can't run qt sample app

• Hello,
    from minutes ago i changed my windows version with a new one and start installing QT, i want to test a sample app hello world before i start work on my projects, when i pressed to run the sample i got this

23:00:00: Running steps for project SecondTestQt...
    23:00:00: Starting: "C:\Qt\Qt5.11.1\5.11.1\mingw53_32\bin\qmake.exe" "D:\WorkPlace\c++ Projects\SecondTestQt\SecondTestQt.pro" -spec win32-g++ "CONFIG+=debug" "CONFIG+=qml_debug"
    23:00:01: The process "C:\Qt\Qt5.11.1\5.11.1\mingw53_32\bin\qmake.exe" exited normally.
    23:00:01: Starting: "C:\Qt\Qt5.11.1\Tools\mingw530_32\bin\mingw32-make.exe" qmake_all
    C:\Qt\Qt5.11.1\5.11.1\mingw53_32\bin\qmake.exe -o Makefile ..\SecondTestQt\SecondTestQt.pro -spec win32-g++ "CONFIG+=debug" "CONFIG+=qml_debug"
    C:\Qt\Qt5.11.1\5.11.1\mingw53_32\bin\qmake.exe -o Makefile ..\SecondTestQt\SecondTestQt.pro -spec win32-g++ "CONFIG+=debug" "CONFIG+=qml_debug"
    23:00:08: The process "C:\Qt\Qt5.11.1\Tools\mingw530_32\bin\mingw32-make.exe" exited with code -1.
    23:00:08: Canceled build/deployment.
    23:00:08: Elapsed time: 00:07.

if i leave it, it will continue the loop, now how can i solve this problem by a clear steps i searched on qt qmake loop i found something about timestamp and so on but i did not understand anything no solution, this my first time to face such kind of problem, as the time mention here when i installed my windows i change the location after installation to my country to set my time correctly i don't know if this help.
    Thanks in advance.

• Qt Champions 2017

hi
    So it does this with a fresh sample ?
    I mean you did create it after you updated windows and
    setting the time zone to correct location ?
    I have only seen this with files that had time stamp in the future/past so
    first step is to check the actual files in file manger and see what timestamps they have compared
    to the actual system clock.

• yes this happened on creating a new project a fresh sample not old project, i set up my date and time setting after install QT i don't know also if this help

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

What you can try is to modify all the files of your project, including the .pro file, to ensure their modification date matches your current date/time settings.

• how should I for every project to go throw all its file and change it's date and time to the current and then open it fast in QT to match it?
    if I uninstall qt and reinstall it, can this solve the problem?

• all my project files are old than the current date

• i go to the qmake in the QT folder i found it modify in a date in the future i unistall the QT and reinstall it in my country correct date and it worked now

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.