Best way to port symbian S60 5th into Symbian^3 using Qt

• Hello Sir,
    I have a Symbian mobile application "Mobile Dialer" to make VOIP call which is developed in Symbian S60 3rd and Symbian S60 5th supported by PJSIP.

I want to develop this application for Symbian^3 using Qt.

1. Is there any PJSIP is available for Symbian^3. Please provide me the Link.

2. Can we use this version (Symbian S60 3rd and Symbian S60 5th) of PJSIP in the development of Symbian^3 application.

3. Can we directly compile the application in Symbain^3(I tried this but unable to build).
    In this case any SDK is required.

Please tell me which is the best way to port the old application in Symbian^3.

Thanks

• PJSIP is a library written in C, so you can very well port it and use it in Symbian^3 if it works fine on 3rd and 5th edition.

You need to download Nokia Qt SDK form developer.nokia.com to develop Qt applications for Symbian^3. Due to some hacker attack the site is partially down now for security reasons.

• Thank you sir for your replay

[quote author="QtK" date="1314724495"]PJSIP is a library written in C, so you can very well port it and use it in Symbian^3 if it works fine on 3rd and 5th edition.

You need to download Nokia Qt SDK form developer.nokia.com to develop Qt applications for Symbian^3. Due to some hacker attack the site is partially down now for security reasons.[/quote]

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.