Yocto imx6 Qt5.9 and QtQuick.Extras

• Hello Everyone,

I tried to find an answer on the existing posts or a similar topic. I was not able to find something similar in the forums.

I'm have build Yocto for an imx6 platform with Qt5.9 support. It seems to work but I have troubles with including:

import QtQuick.Controls.Styles 1.4
    import QtQuick.Extras 1.4

It tells me that it is not available and indeed I cannot find it in my generated SDK or on the target.
    I need it to make use of the CircularGauge

I think the Extras package is part of the Qt.QuickControls and I have included the it to my BB-file

qtbase-plugins \
        qtbase-tools \
        qtdeclarative \
        qtdeclarative-plugins \
        qtdeclarative-tools \
        qtdeclarative-qmlplugins \
        qtmultimedia \
        qtmultimedia-plugins \
        qtmultimedia-qmlplugins \
        qtsvg \
        qtsvg-plugins \
        qtsensors \
        qtimageformats-plugins \
        qtsystems \
        qtsystems-tools \
        qtsystems-qmlplugins \
        qtscript \
        qt3d \
        qt3d-qmlplugins \
        qtwebkit \
        qtwebkit-examples-examples \
        qtwebkit-qmlplugins \
        qtgraphicaleffects-qmlplugins \
        qtconnectivity-qmlplugins \
        qtlocation-plugins \
        qtlocation-qmlplugins \
        cinematicexperience \
        qt5-env \
        qtserialbus \
        qtquick1 \
        qtquick1-plugins \
        qtquick1-qmlplugins \
        qtquickcontrols \
        qtquickcontrols-qmlplugins \

I hope someone can tell me how I should add the Extras package which contains the CircularGauge.

• Try to add

qtquickcontrols2

to your local.conf it contains "newer" versions of qml controls maybe QtQuick.Extras is also there. I have similar configuration but with qtquickcontrols2 and actually i have QtQuick.Extras included.

• @tomasz3dk said in Yocto imx6 Qt5.9 and QtQuick.Extras:

Try to add

qtquickcontrols2

to your local.conf it contains "newer" versions of qml controls maybe QtQuick.Extras is also there. I have similar configuration but with qtquickcontrols2 and actually i have QtQuick.Extras included.

Do you mean instead of qtquickcontrols or together with qtquickcontrols?
    I had already tried qtquickcontrols2 together with qtquickcontrols? But without success.

Which version of meta-qt5 did you use?

• @Retasor I mean together. In my case it was Qt 5.7.1 and yocto morty release.

• I did figure out that the extras packages of qtquickcontrol was not build because of the missing Accessibility feature. Because I found something like this in the build log of qtquickcontrols

Some of the required modules (contains(QT_CONFIG, accessibility)) are not available

So now I need to figure out how I can enable the feature in my Yocto Qt build ;-)

• @Retasor Glad to hear that ;). I looked into my local.conf and i have a line:

PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtbase = " gles2 dbus freetype glib release eglfs cups sql-sqlite sql-mysql fontconfig evdev iconv alsa openssl icu zlib libpng jpeg harfbuzz accessibility widgets libs"

that actually contains accessibility, so probably it's solution for your problem :).

• @tomasz3dk Thanks for the help I did get this working.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.