Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Hide Textslider when using Textinput item on Android?
PowerNow last edited by PowerNow
I'm using a Textinput item on Android and have a problem with the Textslider of the virtual keyboard.
- Press on a text to edit
- Texinput and virtual keyboard opens
- I type in text.
- I press the confirm button on the keyboard
- The Texinput and keyboard disappear again
3. Select with a finger the Textinput
4. Textslider appears
5. I press the confirm button on the keyboard
6. The Texinput and keyboard disappear again
7. Textslider still visible
Does maybe some know what I'm doing wrong? Maybe bug or is there a fallback solution outhere?
@PowerNow you must give another field the focus when text was entered
PowerNow last edited by
@ekkescorner : Thxs a lot, exactly what I was looking for. Problem solved!