How fast program will do it this operations?
In my project I would like in every 1 milisecond do this operations:
3x for 3 deivces(
- send via serialport 6bytes
- read via serialport 33bytes
- add read data to 2 vectors
- clear data string
- add to variables via QString.mid parts of data
- 4x converting from hex string to float
- get currentTime();
- add 3x points to CustomPlot
- add data to other Qvectors
- and clear datavectors optional conversion 3x variable via QScriptEngine.evaluate()
it is possible? My program sometimes slows down. I5 processor 16GB RAM.
Do I get right that you want, among other things, to update your GUI at 1kHz ?
I want real time graph:D But you have right it's no sense
Maybe 30fps for graph is good.
How is best and fast way to find highest value from QVector?
I'd go with std::max_element.