1 : Obtain screen resolution
    2 : Switch codes on different platform, likes

Android{
    //do something
    }

IOS{
    //do something
    }

I remember I saw something similar in Qt blogs, but I forgot what it called.

• Hi!

V-Play Engine for Qt-based mobile apps and games comes with many components that allow to create native-looking UIs and a native user experience for both iOS and Android from a single QML code-base.

If you then want to additionally separate between iOS and Android, you can do so with e.g. the Theme.isIos property:

import VPlayApps 1.0

App {

AppText {
        text: Theme.isIos ? "This text shows on iOS" : "This text shows on other platforms like Android"
        anchors.centerIn: parent
      }
    }

Hope this helps!

Best,
    GTDev

• @GTDev Do v-play support long term version of Qt5 like Qt5.9?Would v-play release pre-build version of Qt5.9.x? I ask this because new version Qt have more features but also less stable

• @tham When new Qt versions are officially released, V-Play usually takes some time to prepare the SDK for this version and then also provides an update to switch to the new Qt version. At the moment, V-Play uses Qt 5.9 and Qt Creator 4.3.0.

It is generally recommended to go with a new Qt version, unless it is not stable enough and there are some problems. It is also possible to get V-Play support for other Qt versions in that case, e.g. with a support package or the included support hours of the paid plans.

Cheers,
    GTDev

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.