Graphics Scaling Wrong

• Hello,
    I'm not sure if this is the place to post: I originally posted in general desktop, but after several days, no one is answering. This has to do with graphics rendering, so I hope games is a good place....

There's probably a documentation page for this somewhere, but I don't even know where to start looking. I don't think my own code will be of any use here, the screen-shot should say it all.

I'm using a Q3DSurface with QSurface3DSeries (nearly copy-past from the 3D Chart Example) but my data set is thousands of points ranging from x=[-3.2, 3.2] y=[0.0, 21.6] and z=[0.0, 1.0]. All these ranges represent millimetre measurements.

Thing is, the axes don't seem to value millimetres the same way! The x-range is only ~6mm and yet it's much longer than the y-range of ~21 mm. I have even tried flipping x into y or into z, but the distortion between axes remains.

Is there any way to be sure that an increment of 0.1 in x has the same length as 0.1 in y and same length as 0.1 in z?

Thanks!
    -3 to 3 longer than 0 to 21

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

Please don't post the same question in multiple sub-forum, one is enough.

Duplicate

Closing this one.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.