Why configure can't find Qt Multimedia GStreamer package?

• Hi,
    I working on Raspberry Pi 3 CrossCompile, again. GStreamer packages is already installed on system root directory. But configure says, "Qt Multimedia, GStreamer 1.0: No, GStreamer 0.10: No". How can i use Qt Multimedia on linux without this GStreamer problem?

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

If you are cross-compiling Qt you need to have the dev package for your target installed in its sysroot.

• It installed on Target directory. But nothing has changed.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

How did you install them ?

• Firstly, i installed all required packages(with GStreamer) on raspberry pi 3 SD card. And i unplugged the sd card, copied all data to sysroot folder in my computer. I ran the configure tool. That's all buddy.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Good first step. Then the silly question: did you also install the corresponding dev packages ?

• What do you mean by corresponding dev packages? I installed packages like libgstreamer, gstreamer 1.0, gstreamer 0.10, gstreamer-alsa, gsteramer-plugins.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

You installed the packages needed for applications that use them to run. Since you need to build something with it, you have to install the matching development packages. Usually libname-dev.

• I installed with using "-*" regex for all dev packages. No problem about package installing.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Then did you re-run the build from a clean state ?

• I already did it all the first time.

For your last attempt, I did run make clean, configure and i saw it again.

• Moderators

@Hakan-AFAT add -v parameter to configure call, then you will see what exactly is missing.