From 10:00 CET Friday 22nd November we will adjust how the server works to deal with some recently reported problems. Therefore there may be a load problem, if you experience more problems than usual trying to access the forum then please PM AndyS or any of the moderators so they can inform me.

Entry point not found

• Moderators

Hello everyone,

i try to deploy my latest project for windows.

For various reasons I have to build two versions of it. One build with mingw and one with MSVC2015.

Everything works perfectly fine with the mingw build, but with MSVC I get the following error:

Entry Point not Found

The procedure entry point ?value@QProgressBar@@QBEHXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library

I used the winddeployqt tool in both cases, to get all needed dll's and copied the missing ones.

Did I get the wrong dll's, or the tool did?

I would asume that QProgressbar is part of Qt5Widgets.dll or Qt5Core/Gui and those the tool copied into the folder.

• Moderators

@J.Hilk Yea one of those (either you or the tool) got the wrong DLLs would be my guess.

• Moderators

@ambershark That seems to be the case, for some reason the tool copied the dlls from the MinGW-Folder instead of the MSVC ... every single dll was the wrong one.

That also explains, why no SQL-Driver was loaded. Wrong plugin-folder as well.