Qt 5.8 for Android development: error platform android--1 on Windows 10

• I can't select Android SDK version for the project.
    Everything worked nicely before upgrading to Qt 5.7 and next Qt 5.8. I tried to reinstall Qt and Android SDK and NDK, but Qt still can't detect list of available Android SDK.
    In logs I can see something like

14:46:34: Starting: "C:\Qt\5.8\android_armv7\bin\androiddeployqt.exe" --input D:/BBSDK/workspace_qt/build-testProject-Android_for_armeabi_v7a_GCC_4_9_Qt_5_8_0-Debug/android-libTabletki.so-deployment-settings.json --output D:/BBSDK/workspace_qt/build-testProject-Android_for_armeabi_v7a_GCC_4_9_Qt_5_8_0-Debug/android-build --deployment bundled --android-platform android--1 --jdk "C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_45" --gradle

As temporary solution I copied this string and manually replaced "android--1" to "android-22" then run it in windows command line

• Investigation and solution.
    On laptop Win10 Qt 5.7 seems to detect Android SDK fine.
    I found that to detect Android SDK Qt runs 'android.bat list targets' , found from here http://www.cyberforum.ru/qt/thread1398784.html
    android.bat can be found in AndroidSDK_folder/tools/
    I tried to run this command manually and it fails with error something like

Please set ANDROID_SWT to point to the folder containing swt.jar for your platform.

I tried different solutions from stackoverflow, and one helped : add "C:\Windows\System32" to environment PATH variable. After this android.bat list targets command gives result and Qt can detect installed Android SDK correctly.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.