How to build Qt For Windows Mobile 6.5
I need to write Qt application for WM 6.5.
- Is it possibile to build Qt 5 (e. g. 5.11) for Windows Mobile 6.5.3 and how???
- Is Qt 4.8 offically supports wince (or supported ever) wince ?
- Can I compile modules that comes after Qt4 (e.g. QSerialPort Qt 5.1 +) whit qt4 and how
- Can I use Qt Creator IDE instead of MSVC2008 for developing (IDE ONLY)
- Is it possible build whith openssl support ?
- And finaly what means "NMAKE : fatal error U1077: return code '0xc0000135'"?
I got this error every time i try to build!
And is it possible to compile QJson on target platform.
AFAIK QJson does not included in qt. And does anybody know alternative way, to parse JSON on WM6.5