environment.cpp:184:50: error: 'KEY_WOW64_32KEY' was not declared in this scope KEY_WOW64_32KEY).toLower();

• hello all,
    I am trying to configureand build the qt 5.7 on host Windows. when I ran the configure.bat from the Qt5.7 source I got the following error.

environment.cpp:184:50: error: 'KEY_WOW64_32KEY' was not declared in this scope KEY_WOW64_32KEY).toLower();
    environment.cpp: In static member function 'static QString Environment::execute(const QString&, int*)':
    environment.cpp:429:60: error: '_popen' was not declared in this scopeFILE *proc = _popen(command.toLatin1().constData(), "r");
    environment.cpp:439:29: error: '_pclose' was not declared in this scope int r = _pclose(proc);
    <builtin>: recipe for target 'environment.o' failed
    mingw32-make: *** [environment.o] Error 1
    Press any key to continue . . .

I have only the qt5.7 source Package with out Qt creator. Please help me ot how to resolve this errors.

• Moderators

@Ardec What compiler are you using and how exactly did you call configure?

• @jsulm
    Compiler MinGW-5.1.4
    This is the command for configuration
    %configure% -platform win32-g++ -xplatform integrity-armv7-imx6 -confirm-license -opensource -nomake examples -nomake tests --no-dbus --force-debug-info -prefix / -extprefix

• Qt Champions 2016

Did you install mingw yourself or are you using the version that comes with Qt ?

• @mrjj
    I installed it manually by myself.

• same issue with qt5.8, tried Mingw32 that come with installer and from official website. same results.

• Moderators

@Adam-BZH Try to use MinGW which you can install using Qt Maintenance Tool

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.