segmentation fault, Qt app crash when XPS printer dialog is closed
I encountered a 100% crash when I tried closing "Microsoft XPS Document Writer" SAVE FILE dialog box.
This is what I have:
- a class to handle printer
- an invokable function for QML app to print text
- set "Microsoft XPS Document Writer" as default printer on Windows control panel
- run app
- populate text and trigger printing
- Microsoft XPS Document writer will ask for a save file location via dialog box
- click cancel on the dialog box
My OS: Win 10
My Investigation so far:
- No crash occurred when I use physical printer, regardless whether the printer is connected or not
- Since I'm building QML app and my printing function is a "QINVOKABLE" function
Any suggestion and help is really appreciated.
What version of Qt are you using ?
Hi, thanks for the reply. I'm still using Qt 5.5.0
Can you test that against a more recent version to check it's still misbehaving ?