Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

Creator: Documentation gone

• Yesterday, my Creator 3.6.1 help system worked fine.
    Today, I get:

The page could not be found
    Error loading: about:blank
    Check that you have the corresponding documentation set installed.

Tools->Options->Help->Documentation shows a ton of auto-detected entries, but no obvious way to check whether they are valid or not.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

Did you have any update done in between ?

Are the files still in place ?

• I haven't done any updates.
    Doc files are in place, but it's impossible to see from Qt Creator settings whether the registered help files are local or remote content. However, when I tried to add local help files, I received a "namespace already registered" error.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Sorry, I meant a system update.

That's pretty strangeā€¦ The only quick way I can think of is to remove all the docs and add them again. Not the best answer but it should get you back on track.

• I have tried to remove everything under "Options"-"Help"-"Documentation", then add qch files manually. No change. When I only remove everything and restart creator, the files are auto-detected, but docs still won't work.
    The only thing that is available is the Qt Creator manual - probably built-in.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

What OS are you running ?

• Windows 7x64

Thanks for your replies so far. I have in the meantime made a support case out of it. I just hoped it would only be a minor thing that someone on the forums can tell me immediately.