wi-fi : connection refused on one of my other computers while accessing it from ubuntu

• I am experiencing some problems talking to a wi-fi computer . It won't let me connect to it from another computer using the same router using either dhcp or static ip ( an Actiontec VF1000 router) . My TV's and other devices are all hooked in and working fine , I have a samsung andriod working with the wireless, and even other computers will communicate with my ubuntu machine. When I try to connect up to this newer arm computer via cable , it connects without errors, but when I try to connect using the wi-fi using dhcp or static IP I get the following.
    connection refused
    Can anyone with some real good experience with wi-fi setups give me an idea how to get a handle on this problem?

• Moderators

Is this somehow related to Qt?

• I discovered low voltage running into that particular computer and corrected it so it now gets 5.25 Vdc . I think that was the whole problem , since the motherboard had wifi built in to it and not usb connected that is..

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.