QtDeclarative not compiling

• Hello,
    I am trying to install the cross compiling capability for Raspberry Pi using the following guidelines https://wiki.qt.io/RaspberryPi_Beginners_Guide, but I seem not to be able to compile the QtDeclarative module. The Make gives the following errors;

.obj/qqmlmemoryprofiler.o: In function openLibrary()': qqmlmemoryprofiler.cpp:(.text+0x30): undefined reference toqt_linux_find_symbol_sys(char const*)'
    qqmlmemoryprofiler.cpp:(.text+0x40): undefined reference to qt_linux_find_symbol_sys(char const*)' qqmlmemoryprofiler.cpp:(.text+0x50): undefined reference toqt_linux_find_symbol_sys(char const*)'
    qqmlmemoryprofiler.cpp:(.text+0x60): undefined reference to qt_linux_find_symbol_sys(char const*)' qqmlmemoryprofiler.cpp:(.text+0x70): undefined reference toqt_linux_find_symbol_sys(char const*)'
    .obj/qqmlmemoryprofiler.o:qqmlmemoryprofiler.cpp:(.text+0x80): more undefined references to `qt_linux_find_symbol_sys(char const*)' follow
    collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    Makefile:1047: recipe for target '../../lib/libQt5Qml.so.5.6.1' failed
    make[2]: *** [../../lib/libQt5Qml.so.5.6.1] Error 1
    make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/janne/opt/qt5/qtdeclarative/src/qml'
    Makefile:49: recipe for target 'sub-qml-make_first-ordered' failed
    make[1]: *** [sub-qml-make_first-ordered] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/janne/opt/qt5/qtdeclarative/src'
    Makefile:45: recipe for target 'sub-src-make_first' failed
    make: *** [sub-src-make_first] Error 2

Any idea why this is occuring?

Br, Janne

• @JanneM
    The same here. Did you find a solution?

• Same issue here, any news?

• I managed to get around this by adding -no-qml-debug to my ./configure command, and then make clean in the qtdeclarative subdirectory before compiling again.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.