deleting a widget from creator leaves a warning from .moc file

• Hi All,
    In creator forms I've deleted a widget, this works fine except it leaves an error in the moc file, I've commented out the error ( the tableView_2 ) but I still have a warning from the moc function declaration. How can I get rid of the warning its from void **_a, I tried commenting out void **_a but this just causes a host of errors.
    Can anyone advise please

void Game_Edit_Dialog::qt_static_metacall(QObject *_o, QMetaObject::Call _c, int _id, void **_a)
    {
        if (_c == QMetaObject::InvokeMetaMethod) {
            Reels_Edit_Dialog *_t = static_cast<Game_Edit_Dialog *>(_o);
            switch (_id) {
            case 0: _t->on_pushButton_clicked(); break;
            case 1: _t->on_pushButton_2_clicked(); break;
            case 2: _t->on_pushButton_3_clicked(); break;
           // case 3: _t->on_tableView_2_customContextMenuRequested((*reinterpret_cast< const QPoint(*)>(_a[1]))); break;
            default: ;
            }
        }
    }

• Qt Champions 2016

@tony67
    Hello,
    What's the error? The function you've provided is generated automatically by the meta-object compiler (moc) and even if you change something in that file, it will be generated anew on the next call to qmake. This code is basically what calls your slots. Try rerunning qmake for your project and do a full rebuild.

Kind regards.

• Thanks you put me onto the right path, I did a full rebuild and the case 2 reappeared. I then remembered I'd set a slot in designer for the context menu. This had put a slot function in my header. Deleting this sorted everything.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.