QCombobox scrolling in touchscreen device

• This post is deleted!

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

The drop down from QComboBox is a QAbstractItemView which inherits from QAbstractScrollArea. You can try to apply flickcharm on it.

Hope it helps

• @SGaist
    Although the original posting was deleted and nobody knows what the exact problem was or what the opener already tried, this solution worked for me:

QScroller::grabGesture(ui->combo->view()->viewport(),QScroller::LeftMouseButtonGesture);

The scrollarea of the combobox can be scrolled with one finger on touch devices or using a touchpad/mouse with leftclick+mousemove

• Thank you @the_ it's work fine i know it's been a long time for this question but i hope i got answer

QScroller::grabGesture(ui->combo->view()->viewport(),QScroller::LeftMouseButtonGesture);

but it's very fast i mean if i have a comobox that contain for example 1000 number from 1 to 1000
    it scroll very fast when i scroll down it get to the end if i want to scroll up it go to the first how can i move slowly i do that in QListWidget

ui->listWidget->setVerticalScrollMode(QAbstractItemView::ScrollPerPixel);

so i can move on all items in the list
    it there any way to do it on QComboBox
    Thank you

• I solve it I use the same thing

ui->comboBox->view()->setVerticalScrollMode(QAbstractItemView::ScrollPerPixel);

if there is a better solution please post it
    Thanks

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.