Qt and OpenGL on mac.

• Hello guys i have a question regarding the mouse event and my openglwidget.

Why do i need to move the mouse first before the changes apply to my widget.

For example i delete my object then after that, some menu from my widget bar should be disabled. But if i didn't move my mouse, the those menu is still enabled until i move my mouse cursor.

I think pressing on keyboard will trigger the disabled too.

Note: This case works well on windows playform.

• Moderators

Hi!
    Your description is not clear.
    Which mouse event do you mean? When do you delete your object? What is the triger?

• Ok here is it.

I have a shape and i putted 2 of it on my workplane, and i selected them both. since the selected object are more than one, it will enabled the group button on the toolbar. I have a code that will disabled the group button if there is no selected object. or there is only one slected object/shape. but when i suddenly delete the object using my delete button on keyboard, the group button is still enabled(even the object is already deleted and no object is selected) until i move my mouse or press anything from my keyboard(after doing mouse move or click . and keyboard press then that is the way that the button will go on disabled mode).

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.