Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Deploying Qt Quick Desktop Application
Marco B last edited by
I have problems deploying Qt Quick Application (5.4) on embedded device running Ubuntu 11.04. I tested a Qt Widget and it works, but I have problem with the QtQuick Application. I resolved all (I think) libraries dependency issues:
- I copied libicu***.so.53.1 and libQt5***.so.5 libraries from compilerDir/lib to the same folder of executable ( I renamed the ***.so.53.1 in ***.so.53 )
- I copied libqxcb.so from compilerDir/plugins/platforms to platforms dir in the same dir of the executable
- I changed the default lib path of the executable using "chrpath -r $ORIGIN <executablename>
- I copied the compilerDir/qml dir in the same dir of the executable and I created a run.sh bash:
Then to start application:
With these operations I solved some problems:
- QXcbConnection: Could not connect to Display. Aborted
- QQmlApplicationEngine failed to load component: qrc:/main.qml:1 module QtQuick is not installed ...............
Now the application starts, and immediately crash with Segmentation Fault.
I have problems solving this error.