The following error occurred while executing this line; Error occurred during initialization of VM

• I get some very unhelpful errors from Qt creator, which I have just installed using tutorial on Qt website.

-dex:
          [dex] input: D:\techsys\build-androidtest-Android_for_armeabi_v7a_GCC_4_9_Qt_5_5_1-Debug\android-build\bin\classes
          [dex] input: D:\techsys\build-androidtest-Android_for_armeabi_v7a_GCC_4_9_Qt_5_5_1-Debug\android-build\libs\QtAndroid-bundled.jar
          [dex] input: D:\techsys\build-androidtest-Android_for_armeabi_v7a_GCC_4_9_Qt_5_5_1-Debug\android-build\libs\QtAndroidAccessibility-bundled.jar
          [dex] Pre-Dexing D:\techsys\build-androidtest-Android_for_armeabi_v7a_GCC_4_9_Qt_5_5_1-Debug\android-build\libs\QtAndroid-bundled.jar -> QtAndroid-bundled-15710ac48ee3b8e0790e2c0724eced85.jar
           [dx] Error occurred during initialization of VM
           [dx] Could not reserve enough space for object heap
           [dx] Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
           [dx] Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

BUILD FAILED
    C:\Users\mareda\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:888: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    C:\Users\mareda\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:890: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    C:\Users\mareda\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:902: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    C:\Users\mareda\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:283: null returned: 1

Total time: 1 second
    Building the android package failed!
      -- For more information, run this command with --verbose.
    11:50:50: The process "C:\Qt\android.5.5.1\5.5\android_armv7\bin\androiddeployqt.exe" exited with code 14.
    Error while building/deploying project androidtest (kit: Android for armeabi-v7a (GCC 4.9, Qt 5.5.1))
    When executing step "Build Android APK"
    11:50:50: Elapsed time: 00:05.

I don't really get what does it mean. This is my configuration:

image description

I also tried selecting Use graddle instead of Ant. it didn't affect anything. What expecially freaks me out is the awkward error: The following error occurred while executing this line: without mentioning any actual error.

• @MXXIV , did you finnaly find a solution for this problem ?

• @Bongani , I got the same problem:

build.xml:888: The following error occurred while executing this line
    I made an updating JDK 1.7 to 1.8 and the problem was solved

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.