From 10:00 CET Friday 22nd November we will adjust how the server works to deal with some recently reported problems. Therefore there may be a load problem, if you experience more problems than usual trying to access the forum then please PM AndyS or any of the moderators so they can inform me.

How to use Arrows key and Enter key for navigation/selection in a stacked widget Qt5 application?

• Hi all,
    I have a small application that using a MainWindow and inside the main window, I have a stacked widget with push buttons,check-box and linefeed across multiple pages (stacked widget pages).
    Currently, when I clicked (mouse click) on either of widget item from Qt creator execution (on Host PC), then the desired action is performing. But I can't use mouse in my target platform.
    I want to do the navigation(UP_ARROW,LEFT_ARROW,RIGHT_ARROW,DOWN_ARROW) and selection (ENTER KEY) with the same application instead of mouse click.
    How I can tell ENTER key is for selection and Arrow keys are for navigation in Qt5?
    I came to know about "eventFilter" concept for detecting these keys. But apart from detecting these keys, how I can say one key to perform the desired action through out my application?
    For Example, When ENTER key is detected/pressed, then it should "press/click" the current/focused push button.

Any idea or code snippet example would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
    Ajith P V