Mobile scaling issue

• I have been having trouble getting an app to scale properly on my galaxy s4 active. Recently I tried several example apps and all of them seem to improperly scale as well. Could this be a problem with my device (all other apps work fine) or a problem during compilation that doesn't cause failure?

• @Tibblist Are you doing this with widgets and C++? usually you will need to use preferred sizepolicy and have a clever design to make it work with the widgets. A standard desktop program would probably not look good on android. My advise try different types of design, get to know how sizepolicy works in qt.

• This seems to happen with QT apps as well like the calculator app they made which doesn't seem to have any meaningful C++ added as well also I would assume they designed it cleverly. Is there any baseline I could use to test if a normal app designed well works?

• Qt Champions 2016

Qt do not handle the scaling on Android platform. You need to scale your content according to the DP value of your device.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.