QNSView mouseDragged QWarning

• I recently ported a Qt4 application to Qt5.4.1 (also tested Qt5.5.0 beta). I've experienced a handful of odd behavior since then. One of the problems that occurs on Macosx 10.8.5 is that I get a bunch of QWarnings if I left-click mouse drag before a QMenu drop down has had time to disappear. That is,

1). Click a QMenu (menu drops down)
    2). Before QMenu disappears, left-click-drag on some other GUI element
    3). See a bunch of QWarnings (see following) until the left-mouse button is released:

QNSView mouseDragged: Internal mouse button tracking invalid (missing Qt::LeftButton).

Other than the warnings, I have not noticed any negative effects.

I saw that a very similar bug was logged: QTBUG link, but it occurs under different circumstances.

Is this likely the same bug, or is there something I should correct on my end? Any advice is appreciated.

I'd be glad to answer any more information if it will help to diagnose the problem. Thanks for your help!

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

You can add your findings to the report, it might help narrow down the problem even further. From the looks of it, you are indeed hitting the same bug

• Hi SGaist,

Thanks for the tip. I made a comment on the linked bug. Hopefully, that helps someone!

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.