Several libraries with maemo5

• hi

I just wanted to compile a desktop project for a maemo5 device using the lates NokiaQtSdk on windows7.
    This project includes several libraries with dependencies on each other and an executable.
    No i started compiling the project. The first library compiled without any problems for maemo5. The second also compiled for maemo5 requires the first library as a dynamic link. So the linker was called after compiling the second and returned an error.

I found out that the compiler generated 3 symlinks and 1 library of the first library.

mylib.so
    mylib.so.1
    mylib.so.1.0
    mylib.so.1.0.0

where the mylib.so.1.0.0 is the real library. The problem is, the linker wants to link with the mylib.so what is simply a symlink. And since windows cant handle symlinks the linker returned and error (unknown file format).

Is there any way to get it worked on Windows? (and i dont mean just rename the mylib.so.1.0.0 to mylib.so in and automated built of both projects, that doesnt work)

Vg

Felix

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.