Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Solved: Android Items displayed wrong
Tschini last edited by Tschini
Hello, i just started with qt android, so i just put some buttons, text items and so on into a GUI and tested the app on a virtual android device and a nexus 7. On both devices the items are displayed in a wrong way. So my questions:
- Did i setup qt in a wrong way?
- How can debug these kind of errors?
- Has anybody else struggled with this kind of problems?
Some further Infos: I'm developing with: linux mit 64 bit, qt 5.4.1, qt creator 3.3.1 free version, android ndk r10, ant 1.9.4, java jdk 1.7
- Also the sample apps look similar...
- Seems like the problem belongs to the android API version, the nexus has API version 22, after creating a virtual device with API 18 everything looks fine. Are there any workarounds to create
- Found the solution in the qt blog: Just if anybody else is struggling; adding
in the AndroidManifest.xml solves these errors
a screensot from the test app: