Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

How to build QT5 for WINCE7 development under windows7?

• I want to use QT5 to develop WinCE7 app. but I failed in recompiling the QT5 source for WinCE . It's really frustrate!

1. I install the visual studio 2008 and the SP1.

2. Install perl and python

3. Install the WinCE7 SDK

4. download the qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.1.0.zip

5. unzip the source and configure as below:
      configure.bat -release -confirm-license -opensource -platform win32-msvc2008 -xplatform wince70sabre-armv4i-msvc2008 --no-openssl -nomake demos -nomake examples -no-opengl
      nmake;

lots of such error:
      qbackingstore.obj : error LNK2001: unresolve symbol "public: static struct QMetaObject const QOpenGLContextGroup::staticMetaObject" (?staticMetaObject@QOpenGLContextGroup@@2UQMetaObject@@B)

qbackingstore.obj : error LNK2001: unresolve symbol "public: static struct QMe
    taObject const QOpenGLContextGroup::staticMetaObject" (?staticMetaObject@QOpenGL
    ContextGroup@@2UQMetaObject@@B)

qplatformbackingstore.obj : error LNK2001: unresolve symbol "public: static st
    ruct QMetaObject const QOpenGLContextGroup::staticMetaObject" (?staticMetaObject
    @QOpenGLContextGroup@@2UQMetaObject@@B)
    qpathsimplifier.obj : error LNK2001: 无法解析的外部符号 "public: static struct Q
    MetaObject const QOpenGLContextGroup::staticMetaObject" (?staticMetaObject@QOpen
    GLContextGroup@@2UQMetaObject@@B)

I tried in different ways:
    -opengl ES2/Desktop,
    but still kinds of error will happen. such as “miss libEGL.lib, libGLESv2.lib or other link error”

Can anybody share some succeefully experience in Qt5 for WinCE7 development?

my email: jackycxr@163.com

Thanks a lot!

• For which board are you building QT ? Your WCE7 BSP is suppose to be ship with egl libraries if it support it. Those file should be in the SDK of your BSP.