Firebird ibase compiling

• Im not able to compile the ibase plugin.
    Im using QT 5.4.1(msvc2013_64).

c:\Qt\Source\qtbase\src\plugins\sqldrivers\ibase>qmake "INCLUDEPATH+=c:/firebird
    /include" "LIBS+=c:/firebird/lib/fbclient_ms.lib" ibase.pro

when i run nmake i get the following error: Qt5Sql.lib(Qt5Sql.dll) : fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'x64' conflict
    s with target machine type 'X86'

As i see from the error it must be something with my setup, but i habe no idea what im doing wrong. I tryed it with firebird 32 and 64 bit.

Can someone pls help me?

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi and welcome to devnet,

Did you by any chance open a 32bit developer console ?

• Hi, thank you for your answer! In fact i didnt take the right link to the consol.

Now im one step ahead, but i get another problem compiling:

qsql_ibase.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol isc_vax_integer refer
    enced in function "public: bool __cdecl QIBaseResultPrivate::isSelect(void)" (?i
    sSelect@QIBaseResultPrivate@@QEAA_NXZ)
    ........\plugins\sqldrivers\qsqlibase.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 29 unresolve
    d externals
    NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0
    \VC\BIN\amd64\link.EXE"' : return code '0x460'
    Stop.
    NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0
    \VC\BIN\amd64\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
    Stop.

What culd be wrong? (Im using Firebird 2.5.4)

Thanks to everyone who can help me!

• After a closer look i saw there are many unresolved externals, and i think this is because im not using the right compiler (as i see in the "Troubleshoot Section"

How can i find out how to compile this Database driver?

I have no idea how to go on.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

First thing to do is check the architecture of the Firebird dll's then which compiler was used to built it (it's probably shown somewhere on their site)

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.