View CSS

• There are tons of posts where users are specifying how to tweak the CSS of existing widgets, such as the items of a QComboBox. What I am wondering is how they they know the various CSS classes and such of existing items? Read the documentation? Browse to source? or is there some debugger view I am missing like where is with WebKit/Chrome/Firefox/etc where you can visualize the active styles of a widget?

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

Do you mean Qt's style sheet ?

• @SGaist Yes, that is the documentation to which I was referring. That is what I have been using. I just wanted to make sure there was not an equivalent to Chrome Inspector in Qt Creator that I was missing. I have spent hours trying to figure out how to keep an icon from touching the edge of a QComboBox to no avail. When dealing with web technologies, I'd choose the Inspector from the context menu, and then manipulate the stylesheet on-the-fly to see the results in realtime. I understand of no such thing exists within Qt, I just did not want to miss it if it did :)

• Lifetime Qt Champion

AFAIK, no, you didn't miss anything. Maybe KDAB's GammaRay has an option for that

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.