Qt5 with Mesa libraries on arm board

• Hi All,

I have successfully compiled the Qt5 with Mesa libraries, but am facing below error while running the opengl based example code on arm board (No hardware acceleration).

./hellogl2 -platform eglfs

QIconvCodec::convertToUnicode: using Latin-1 for conversion, iconv_open failed
    QIconvCodec::convertFromUnicode: using Latin-1 for conversion, iconv_open failed
    Could not initialize egl display
    Aborted

#./hellogl2 -platform linuxfb
    QIconvCodec::convertToUnicode: using Latin-1 for conversion, iconv_open failed
    QIconvCodec::convertFromUnicode: using Latin-1 for conversion, iconv_open failed
    QOpenGLWidget is not supported on this platform.
    This plugin does not support createPlatformOpenGLContext!
    QOpenGLWidget: Failed to create context

I used below configuration to cross-compile the both Qt5 and Mesa on ARM board:

./configure --disable-glut --with-demos= --with-gallium-drivers= --enable-shared-glapi --enable-gles1 --enable-gles2 --with-driver=dri --disable-gallium-intel --disable-gallium --with-dri-drivers=swrast --with-gallium-drivers=swrast --disable-glx --with-egl-platforms=drm,fbdev

./configure -release -force-pkg-config -opensource -system-zlib -shared -no-separate-debug-info -confirm-license -no-pch -no-c++11 -no-xcb-xlib -no-strip -opengl es2

Please let me know how to enable and test the EGL driver (Mesa) on Qt5.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.