Making MySql Android plugin work for QT 5.4?

• Hi,
    I am trying to compile a mysql plugin for QT 5.4 for Android arm7. I am on linux manjaro and I have QT 5.4 installed and I want to compile my plugin for the android level 21 to be able to use it on Android 5.0 lolipop on a nvidia shield tablet. I also want to use the toolchains v4.9. I am a little new with compiling plugin and I can't make it to work. I would like to know if someone have any idea why it is not working. Here what I am doing :
    My environment variables are :
    @$SR = /home/ltherriault/android-ndk-r10d/platforms/android-21/arch-arm
    $BR = /home/ltherriault/android-ndk-r10d/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/prebuilt/linux-
    x86_64/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-@

I have QT for android installed in
    /home/ltherriault/Qt/5.4/

And I have qtbase source in :
    /home/ltherriault/Tools/qtbase-opensource-src-5.4.0/

I downloaded and compiled libiconv-1.14 with this command :
    @STRIP="$BR"strip RANLIB="$BR"ranlib OBJDUMP="$BR"objdump AR="$BR"ar CC="$BR"gcc CFLAGS=--sysroot=$SR CPP="$BR"cpp CPPFLAGS=$CFLAGS ./configure --build=x86_64 --host=arm --prefix=$SR/usr --with-sysroot=$SR && make install
    @

I downloaded and compiled and compiled mariadb_client-2.0.0-src with this command :

@PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$SR/usr/lib/pkgconfig cmake -DCMAKE_AR="$BR"ar-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER="$BR"gcc -DCMAKE_C_FLAGS=--sysroot=$SR-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$SR/usr -DCMAKE_LINKER="$BR"ld -DCMAKE_NM="$BR"nm-DCMAKE_OBJCOPY="$BR"objcopy -DCMAKE_OBJDUMP="$BR"objdump -DCMAKE_RANLIB="$BR"ranlib-DCMAKE_STRIP="$BR"strip -DWITH_EXTERNAL_ZLIB=ON -DICONV_INCLUDE_DIR=$SR/usr/include-DICONV_LIBRARIES=$SR/usr/lib/libiconv.a -DZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR=$SR/usr/include-DZLIB_LIBRARY=$SR/usr/lib/libz.so ../@

Put this :

@#ifndef ushort
    #define ushort uint16
    endif@

in «  include/my_global.h » before doing make install

Now I have in /home/ltherriault/android-ndk-r10d/platforms/android-21/arch-arm/usr/lib/mariadb/
    libmariadb.so
    libmariadb.so.2
    libmysql.so
    libmysqlclient.a
    libmysqlclient.so
    libmysqlclient_r.so

For doing my QtMySqlPlugin I do the following command :

@/home/ltherriault/Qt/5.4/android_armv7/bin/qmake /home/ltherriault/Tools/qtbase-opensource-src-5.4.0/src/plugins/sqldrivers/mysql/mysql.pro INCLUDEPATH+="/home/ltherriault/android-ndk-r10d/platforms/android-21/arch-arm/usr/include/mariadb/ /home/ltherriault/android-ndk-r10d/platforms/android-21/arch-arm/usr/include/" LIBPATH+="/home/ltherriault/android-ndk-r10d/platforms/android-21/arch-arm/usr/lib/ /home/ltherriault/android-ndk-r10d/platforms/android-21/arch-arm/usr/lib/mariadb/" LIBS+="-lmysqlclient -liconv"@

and after

@make@

What I found weird is ithat n the output of make, it is using toolchain 4.8 and not 4.9 :

@home/ltherriault/android-ndk-r10d/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-g++ -c -Wno-psabi -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=vfp

-I../../../../android-ndk-r10d/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.8/include -I../../../../android-ndk-r10d/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.8/libs/armeabi-v7a/include -I../../../../android-ndk-r10d/platforms/android-21/arch-arm/usr/include -I. -o .obj/main.o ../../../qtbase-opensource-src-5.4.0/src/plugins/sqldrivers/mysql/main.cpp@

and I don'T know why in some place I see android-9 in the output :

@/home/ltherriault/android-ndk-r10d/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-g++ --sysroot=/home/ltherriault/android-ndk-
    L/opt/android/ndk/platforms/android-9/arch-arm//usr/lib -lQt5Core -lgnustl_shared -llog -lz -lm -ldl -lc -lgcc @

After I am doing this command, I have libqsqlmysql.so (66.4 kio) in /plugins/sqldrivers/. I copie this file in /home/ltherriault/Qt/5.4/android_armv7/plugins/sqldrivers/.

I made a small test application with this code that I deploy on my Android Nvidia shield tablet, but I always get the error « Driver not loaded Driver not loaded »

@QSqlDatabase db;
    db = QSqlDatabase::addDatabase("QMYSQL", "main");
    db.setHostName(adresse);
    db.setDatabaseName(bd);
    db.setUserName(user);
    db.setPassword(mp);
    bool ok = db.open();
    if (!ok)
    {
    QMessageBox* msg = new QMessageBox();
    msg->setWindowTitle("Connexion à la base de données MYSQL");
    msg->setText(db.lastError().text());
    msg->show();
    //Log(TYPELOG::SYSERROR, "Connexion error");
    QMessageBox::critical(0, QObject::tr("Database Error"), db.lastError().text());
    return;
    }@

Is it possible to make this plugin to work? Am I doing something wrong? Is the fact that Qmake is using toolchain 4.8 instead of 4.9 in the final step can make my plugin not working?How I can tell Qmake in the final step to not using toolchain 4.8, but 4.9? Does I have something special to do in Qt Creator to make my plugin deployed correctly to my Android Shield Tablet?

Thank you in advance!

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.