Missing Camera Service running Qt5.3.1 on BeagleBone Black

• Hi all,

I have cross-built Qt5.3.1 from source (qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.3.1) for the BeagleBone Black. I am successfully able to cross-build my applications and run them using the Linux FB platform.

@# ./demo-app -platform linuxfb -plugin evdevtouch:/dev/input/touchscreen0@

But I'm having a problem running the demo camera application. It cross-builds against fine, but when I try and run it a small window pops up on the screen "The camera service is missing" and an error message is displayed in the console:

@defaultServiceProvider::requestService(): no service found for - "org.qt-project.qt.camera"@

I'm struggling to find some info on this. I have built gstreamer-0.10 into my filesystem and can play videos on the BeagleBone using it. I can also connect the camera feed to gstreamer by manually setting up a pipeline (although I'm still working on some format issues and the colors are off).

What configuration parameters do I need to provide when building Qt for the "camera service" to exist?

Thanks

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.