BLOCK_TYPE_IS_VALID(pHeap->nBlockUse)

• I have developed an project using QT 4.8....When i rebuilt my application and run it for the first time , i get this following error

Debug assertion Failed!
    File: f:\dd\vctools\crt_bld\self_x86\crt\src\dbgdel.cpp
    Line : 52

Expression: _BLOCK_TYPE_IS_VALID(pHeap->nBlockUse)

The weird thing is it happen only first time i run my application....from second time onwards i dont get this error..........

Any help will be appreciated.....

NOTE : I also use some third party libraries too.....

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

Did you check that you are not doing something like a double delete somewhere in your code ?

• I will check the code if i am double deleting somewhere , but i don't understand why it happens only when i rebuild my project and run it for the first time and not for the rest of the time.........

• I will check the code if i am double deleting somewhere , but i don’t understand why it happens only when i rebuild my project and run it for the first time and not for the rest of the time………

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Windows can be pretty strange sometimes. When it starts acting up strangely like that, I generally do a full rebuild and things tends to go back to normal.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.