Resizable Progress Bar - QML

• Hello,

I'm looking for a way to have a progress bar resize if the window is resized. It comes down to the intrinsicWidth and intrinsicHeight in the ProgressBarStyle properties. Once they're set (and they must be set), it seems I cannot resize the progress bar, no matter how many anchors I set up in various places.

Has anyone found a way around this before?

Thanks.

Brian

• Did you try to avoid anchors and to use Layout or to change directly the width of the progress bar ?

• I do not know how to avoid anchors and get the progress bar to change size with the parent object size (be it a window or simple rectangle).

If I use just a progress bar without a ProgressStyle, then I'm limited to whatever the base OS style is, and can't even change something like the color of the bar.

If I try to set the intrinsic properties of ProgressStyle on the fly, they get set once, and then forever afterward they are the same.

I am having some luck just doing this myself with rectangles, and avoiding the progress bar altogether.

Thanks.

Brian

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.