Aplication compiles fine but not working on android.

• Good afternoon,

I work on a linux computer with Qt5.3 trying to make an ap that puts bluetooth on in android.
    The compilation of the simple program works without problem, but when i try to put the "QBluetoothLocalDevice" on i get the next application error:
    @
    W/dalvikvm(20368): JNI WARNING: DeleteLocalRef(0x40593d68) failed to find entry (valid=1)
    D/dalvikvm(20368): GetMethodID: method not found: Ljava/lang/RuntimeException;.getScanMode:()I
    D/dalvikvm(20368): GetMethodID: method not found: Ljava/lang/RuntimeException;.enable:()Z
    @
    And when i try it again i get this application error:
    @
    W/dalvikvm(20368): JNI WARNING: DeleteLocalRef(0x405974f0) failed to find entry (valid=1)
    W/System.err(20368): java.lang.RuntimeException: Can't create handler inside thread that has not called Looper.prepare()
    W/System.err(20368): at android.os.Handler.<init>(Handler.java:121)
    W/System.err(20368): at android.bluetooth.BluetoothAdapter$1.<init>(BluetoothAdapter.java:1109)
    W/System.err(20368): at android.bluetooth.BluetoothAdapter.<init>(BluetoothAdapter.java:1109)
    W/System.err(20368): at android.bluetooth.BluetoothAdapter.getDefaultAdapter(BluetoothAdapter.java:436)
    W/System.err(20368): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)
    @
    Can someone see what i am doing wrong?

I tried just the simple example in "the documentation":http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/qtbluetooth-overview.html
    I set the manifest so it would accept changes with the bluetooth.

thanks for any help,
    VinLin

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.