Cross Compiling to Beaglebone Black
Good afternoon, guys!
I have a problem regarding the cross compilation to beaglebone black. May I request to send a guide for this matter?
I hope you'll understand my problem.
Hi and welcome to devnet,
You didn't tell what your problem was so it'll be hard to understand. What error are you getting ?
I have searched this site,
and I followed the instructions (if needed, i'll send some screenshots)
After I deploy the project file I can't find the file to the beaglebone black .. so its difficult to trace where's the conflict behind, I hope you will understand my problem, thanks.
What files are you not finding ? The executable you just built ? The Qt Libraries ?
Yes, the executable files that I deployed to beaglebone..
I can't see any of the image you posted
sorry sir SGaist for the inconvenience..
i'll send it again..
sir SGaist this is the picture taken last Monday..,
I hope you will have a solution about this problem..
sir SGaist this is my LinkedIn account,
Can't access that one either
Sir Sam, these are the problems that I encounter this week:
1.Configuring KITS which is the Beaglebone
- Error in deploying
- No Local File Path/Remote Directory appear in the Deployment
- sh: -q: invalid option
I retry to configure the toolchain and Qt opensource-4.8.5 and follow the instruction from the site that I have given before but no changes happen, what can I do to solve this problem?
What are the errors you are getting ?
_This is the error:
*remote process finished with exit code 2.
then the output error:
make: Leaving directory `/home/sqs/Videos'
08:10:18: The process "/usr/bin/make" exited normally.
08:10:18: Connecting to device...
08:10:18: The remote file system has 951 megabytes of free space, going ahead.
08:10:18: Deploy step finished.
08:10:18: No deployment action necessary. Skipping.
08:10:18: Deploy step finished.
08:10:18: Starting remote command '-qws'...
sh: -q: invalid option
Usage: sh [GNU long option] [option] ...
sh [GNU long option] [option] script-file ...
GNU long options:
-irsD or -c command or -O shopt_option (invocation only)
-abefhkmnptuvxBCHP or -o option
08:10:18: Remote process finished with exit code 2.
08:10:18: Deploy step failed.
Error while building/deploying project a (kit: Beaglebone)
When executing step 'Run custom remote command'
There's something fishy here, it looks like your application name is not present only the options i.e. -qws
good morning sir Sam
why qt4-embedded cannot install to my beaglebone?
root@beaglebone:~# opkg install qt4-embedded
- Installing qt4-embedded (4.8.1-r50.1.3) to root...
- Downloading http://feeds.angstrom-distribution.org/feeds/v2012.12/ipk/eglibc/armv7a-vfp-neon/base/qt4-embedded_4.8.1-r50.1.3_armv7a-vfp-neon.ipk.
- qt4-embedded: unsatisfied recommendation for qt4-embedded-common
- qt4-embedded: unsatisfied recommendation for libqt-embeddeduitools4
- qt4-embedded: unsatisfied recommendation for libqt-embeddedassistantclient4
- libgles-omap3-flipwsegl: unsatisfied recommendation for libgles-omap3-flipwsegl-es2
- libgles-omap3-linuxfbwsegl: unsatisfied recommendation for libgles-omap3-linuxfbwsegl-es2
- libgles-omap3-blitwsegl: unsatisfied recommendation for libgles-omap3-blitwsegl-es2
- libgles-omap3-frontwsegl: unsatisfied recommendation for libgles-omap3-frontwsegl-es2
- libgles-omap3: unsatisfied recommendation for libgles-omap3-es2
- qt4-embedded: unsatisfied recommendation for libqt-embeddedmediaservices4
- qt4-embedded: unsatisfied recommendation for libqt-embeddedopengl4
- qt4-embedded: unsatisfied recommendation for libqt-embeddedpvrqwswsegl4
- satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for qt4-embedded: * kernel-image-3.2.30 *
- opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package qt4-embedded.
From the error it can't get the linux kernel image 3.2.30 package that their Qt package seems to rely on.
You should ask this on the angstrom distribution forum