A Qt5 library to create/read .ods files

• Hi,
    Here's a free Qt5/C++11 library I wrote to do basic work with .ods (OpenDocument
    Spreadsheet) files:
    https://github.com/f35f22fan/QOds

If you have any questions, feel free to ask or suggest.

• Looks interesting. Could you install a cmake QOdsConfig.cmake file, with paths pointing to the install dir, so that find_package(QOds CONFIG REQUIRED) in any cmake-based app works out of the box?

(you can use git://anongit.kde.org/libtmdbqt for an example of how to do that)

• Looks interesting. Could you install a cmake QOdsConfig.cmake file, with paths pointing to the install dir, so that find_package(QOds CONFIG REQUIRED) in any cmake-based app works out of the box?

(you can use git://anongit.kde.org/libtmdbqt for an example of how to do that)

• I'll give it a shot (but don't promise anything) after I finish a few improvements to QOds I'm working on.
    Thanks for your suggestion.

• I'll give it a shot (but don't promise anything) after I finish a few improvements to QOds I'm working on.
    Thanks for your suggestion.

• Since this probably means installing it in a shared/system location - I won't add a .cmake file because I don't plan for backward or forward compatibility between versions to make the dev process easier because it's a free one man show. Sorry about that.

• Since this probably means installing it in a shared/system location - I won't add a .cmake file because I don't plan for backward or forward compatibility between versions to make the dev process easier because it's a free one man show. Sorry about that.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

It doesn't mean that (but you could). If you take for example Qt, there's a cmake directory in the lib folder that you can point cmake to when doing development with Qt. You can do the same for your library

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

It doesn't mean that (but you could). If you take for example Qt, there's a cmake directory in the lib folder that you can point cmake to when doing development with Qt. You can do the same for your library

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.