Deploy Qt3D project for Android under win 7

• I've successfully deployed the cube example APK by creating a new Quick 2 project and copy qml file there, but got "module "Qt3D" plugin "qthreedqmlplugin" not found" error message, any clue for this? I already place the so file into imports/Qt3D folder, but no success. Thanks.

Edit: I tried using Qt 5.1.1 and followed the Qt3D installation described here (http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt3D-Installation) , and can get rid of the plugin not found error message above. But, this time, a message of "library "libQt53DQuick.so" not found" show up as follows:
    @W/Qt (29930): assets:/qml/3dCube/main.qml:2 (): assets:/qml/3dCube/main.qml:2:1: plugin cannot be loaded for module "Qt3D": Cannot load library /data/data/org.qtproject.example.test3D/qml/Qt3D/libqthreedqmlplugin.so: (Cannot load library: soinfo_link_image(linker.cpp:1635): could not load library "libQt53DQuick.so" needed by "libqthreedqmlplugin.so"; caused by load_library(linker.cpp:745): library "libQt53DQuick.so" not found) @

• I've solved the problem by adding this line into my .pro file as follows:
    QT += qml quick 3dquick

But as I tried the Qt3D animation example, when using mesh property to load the dae file in Item3D, the app died with the following message shown:

D/skia (18886): Flag is not 10
    F/libc (18886): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x00008892 (code=1), thread 18909 (QSGRenderThread)

I'm using Qt5.2.1 and wondering somebody had the experience can help here. Thanks.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.