Qt 5.2 won't deploy to android.

• I'm having multiple problems while trying to build for android.

First, when I try to run my project on an AVD (I'm using Ubuntu 13.04 on a VM on my mac), I get this:

15:53:06: Running steps for project FirstAndroidProject...
    15:53:06: Configuration unchanged, skipping qmake step.
    15:53:06: Starting: "/usr/bin/make"
    make: Nothing to be done for `first'.
    15:53:06: The process "/usr/bin/make" exited normally.
    15:53:06: Removing directory /home/parallels/build-FirstAndroidProject-Android_for_armeabi_GCC_4_8_Qt_5_2_0-Debug/android-build
    15:53:06: Starting: "/usr/bin/make" INSTALL_ROOT=/home/parallels/build-FirstAndroidProject-Android_for_armeabi_GCC_4_8_Qt_5_2_0-Debug/android-build install
    cp -f -R /home/parallels/FirstAndroidProject/qml/FirstAndroidProject /home/parallels/build-FirstAndroidProject-Android_for_armeabi_GCC_4_8_Qt_5_2_0-Debug/android-build/assets/qml/
    install -m 755 -p "libFirstAndroidProject.so" "/home/parallels/build-FirstAndroidProject-Android_for_armeabi_GCC_4_8_Qt_5_2_0-Debug/android-build/libs/armeabi/libFirstAndroidProject.so"
    15:53:06: The process "/usr/bin/make" exited normally.
    Error while building/deploying project FirstAndroidProject (kit: Android for armeabi (GCC 4.8, Qt 5.2.0))
    When executing step 'Deploy to Android device'

15:53:07: Elapsed time: 00:00.

Second, my Nexus 4 won't even appear on the device list. It does connect to the ADB, and my USB debugging is enabled, but it won't show up in Qt

Any help would be appreciated.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.