Declarative-camera example () does not record video on real Android device

• Running examples/multimedia/declarative-camera in real Android device:

W/SurfaceTexture(20675): freeAllBuffersExceptCurrentLocked called but mQueue is not empty
    W/libEGL (20675): eglTerminate() called w/ 1 objects remaining
    W/SurfaceView(20675): CHECK surface infomation creating=false formatChanged=false sizeChanged=false visible=false visibleChanged=true surfaceChanged=true realSizeChanged=false redrawNeeded=false left=false top=false

I've created a test (using VideoOutput and Camera QML itens). Same error:

W/SurfaceTexture(21732): freeAllBuffersExceptCurrentLocked called but mQueue is not empty
    W/Camera (21732): Camera server died!
    W/Camera (21732): ICamera died
    W/IMediaDeathNotifier(21732): media server died
    E/Camera (21732): Error 100
    W/Qt (21732): qdeclarativecamerarecorder.cpp:573 (void QDeclarativeCameraRecorder::updateRecorderError(QMediaRecorder::Error)): QMediaRecorder error: "Unknown error."

• I had the same issue with the declarative-camera sample.
    with QT 5.3 beta:
    Camera video recording & image capture does work on a Galaxy S4 android phone (Android version 4.3 / kernel 3.4.0-2082040).
    Image capture works on a Sony xperia android phone (Android version 4.0.4 / kernel 2.6.32.9-perf). But video recording doesn't work. I tried to downgrade the android API level to 15 in the declarative-camera project config, but it still reports "Media server died" when you press the record button.

Image capture on iOS 7.0.4 (iPhone 5S) works thanks to this post:
    http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2013-December/014395.html

Video Recording on iOS 7.0.4 (iPhone 5S) works after adding the others following plugins in the .pro file:
    QTPLUGIN += qavfcamera qtaudio_coreaudio qavfmediaplayer
    Thanks to this doc page: "qt-project.org/wiki/QtMultimedia_iOS":qt-project.org/wiki/QtMultimedia_iOS
    The only remaining drawback is the video surface rendering freezes in the video recording mode (e.g: after you clicked the "switch to video" button). But the recording works and you can replay what you recorded with the "View" button.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.