Qt5.2.1 at i.MX5 framebuffer problem
I have searched the net for a while but I found no solution. I have a QML application which runs at a Phytex i.MX6 board and now this application should run at a i.MX51 board.
I reuse the eglfshook from the i.mx53qsb device. Compilation are without problems ant normal applications work at the target device, but the initialize of the display doesn't work. The function call eglCreateWindowSurface in method resetSurface in file qtbase/src/plugins/platforms/eglfs/eglfswindow.cpp
finished with a core dump.
QIconvCodec::convertFromUnicode: using Latin-1 for conversion, iconv_open failed
QIconvCodec::convertToUnicode: using Latin-1 for conversion, iconv_open failed
VSCREENINFO:0 xres=1024; yres=768;
display id: 0x1;
using hook: /dev/fb0;
create platform specific native window for i.MX51 ...
native windows id: 0xc;
Segmentation fault (core dumped)@
I have added some message. The framebuffer itself works, I think (checked with cat /dev/urandom > /dev/fb0).
Is there a smal test program for the EGL interface?
I use it with Mali400
Thanks, I have downloaded the source. I see one difference to my EGL implementation. The (EGL)NativeWindowType is in my libEGL.so an normal integer value. Now I get the following result
@EGL Version: "1.4 Internal version 1.4.1"
EGL Vendor: "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc"
EGL Extensions: "eglCreatePbufferFromClientBuffer EGL_KHR_image EGL_KHR_image_base EGL_KHR_image_pixmap EGL_AMD_create_image"
Error: eglCreateContext failed: 0x00003005@
I think the key is the connection between the EGL system and the native windows. At the moment I use:
native_window = open("/dev/fb0", O_RDWR);
egl_surface = eglCreateWindowSurface(egl_display,
config, native_window, window_attribute_list);@