QtMobility 1.1 integration with Qt Creator

• I have Qt Creator 2.0.1 installed (Qt 4.7.0) and I'm trying to integrate QtMobility 1.1 with the MinGW Simulator tool chain.

Here's what I did:

• Extracted QtMobiltity to C:\QtMobility\qt-mobility-symbian-opensource-1.1.0\
    • Added C:\NokiaQtSDK\mingw\bin to my PATH
    • Ran "configure -qt C:\NokiaQtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\bin"

(NOTE: If I run configure without -qt, instead setting QT_PATH, I get a "\Common was unexpected at this time." and it clears the QT_PATH value)

The build completes successfully (albeit with some "unescaped backslashes are deprecated" warnings) with the message: configure has finished. You may run mingw32-make to build the project now.

However, it hasn't actually changed anything in QtCreator and the QtMobility version number (in NokiaQtSDK\Simulator\QtMobility\mingw\include\qmobilityglobal.h) still says 1.0.2

Any thoughts?

• I'll leave this post around in case someone else wants to answer it, but I ended up solving it by installing Qt Creator 2.1 RC (which ships with QTM 1.1)

• For anyone using Qt SDK 1.1 Technical Preview all I had to do was go into the .pro file and uncomment out the
    @
    CONFIG += mobility
    @
    code to enable the mobility 1.1 libraries that come with it.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.