Qt5 with linuxfb and keyboard

• Hi there

I have cross-compiled Qt5 (5.2.0) for my i386 target and I am running a browser application that comes with the examples in Qt5. I run the application with -platform linuxfb -plugin evdevkeyboard:/dev/even2 evdevmouse:/dev/event3. The mouse is not working at all but the keyboard is partly working.
    If I press the shift, alt or other control keys, the browser application gets an input and which is interpreted as a normal key press.
    Is there anything additional that I need to do to have the keyboard properly working ? what about the mouse ?

regards
    Einar

• Are there some keymaps I need to have before being able to have a correctly functional keyboard ?

• I have the same problems, but on ARM platform. And as a consequence events from tslib also don't work.

• I have found root of this issue.

Here you are patch for linuxfb platform plugin:

diff -ru linuxfb.origin/qlinuxfbintegration.cpp linuxfb/qlinuxfbintegration.cpp
    --- linuxfb.origin/qlinuxfbintegration.cpp<>2013-12-08 21:09:53.000000000 +0400
    +++ linuxfb/qlinuxfbintegration.cpp<--->2013-12-25 17:03:35.881628216 +0400@@ -57,7 +57,9 @@
    : m_fontDb(new QGenericUnixFontDatabase())
    {
    m_primaryScreen = new QLinuxFbScreen(paramList);

• screenAdded(m_primaryScreen);
    • if (m_primaryScreen->initialize())
    •    screenAdded(m_primaryScreen);

}
    QLinuxFbIntegration::~QLinuxFbIntegration()

• Hi there and thank you for your response.

I have already tried those changes but with no success.

I however made it work with tslib, but had to acquire a modified version of it from: https://github.com/kergoth/tslib.

Then after calibrating could ran my application with -plugin tslib:/dev/event4 (or whatever your device is) it worked.

hope it helps.
    Einar

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.