Does QStandardPaths work with sdcard on Android?

• Provided "/mnt/sdcard/Download/file" exists, doing this gives me an empty path:

@QString path = QStandardPaths::locate(QStandardPaths::DownloadLocation, QStringLiteral("file"));@

How do I search standard locations on the SD card?

• I don't know how it works QStandardPath, but for solving your problem I used a different approach calling directly the Android APIs using the androidextras module:

QAndroidJniObject mediaDir = QAndroidJniObject::callStaticObjectMethod("android/os/Environment", "getExternalStorageDirectory", "()Ljava/io/File;");
    QAndroidJniObject mediaPath = mediaDir.callObjectMethod( "getAbsolutePath", "()Ljava/lang/String;" );
    QString dataAbsPath = mediaPath.toString()+"/Download/";
    QAndroidJniEnvironment env;
    if (env->ExceptionCheck()) {
            // Handle exception here.
            env->ExceptionClear();
    }

• Thanks Gianluca, that's probably what I'll have to do.

• [quote author="Gianluca" date="1385969557"]I don't know how it works QStandardPath, but for solving your problem I used a different approach calling directly the Android APIs using the androidextras module:

@
    QAndroidJniObject mediaDir = QAndroidJniObject::callStaticObjectMethod("android/os/Environment", "getExternalStorageDirectory", "()Ljava/io/File;");
    QAndroidJniObject mediaPath = mediaDir.callObjectMethod( "getAbsolutePath", "()Ljava/lang/String;" );
    QString dataAbsPath = mediaPath.toString()+"/Download/";
    QAndroidJniEnvironment env;
    if (env->ExceptionCheck()) {
    // Handle exception here.
    env->ExceptionClear();
    }
    @
    [/quote]

Could I get the default location of android with androidextras ?Like the folders show by gallery?

• I don't know what you need, but the general answer is that everything accessible using the android APIs are accessible using androidextras.

So, to find your answer take a look to the android developer APIs:
    http://developer.android.com/reference/android/os/Environment.html

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.