[SOLVED] Qt 5.1.1 - Android : configuring Qt Creator

• Hello everyone,

I chose to post my problem cause I'm really stuck configuring QT Creator for Android.
    I'm working on Windows 7 64 bits, and I used "this tutorial":http://gennon.wordpress.com/2013/06/23/deploy-qt-to-android/ to help me in the process (and sorry for bad english, and french logs, I'm French).

I have installed :

I created the JAVA_HOME environment variable : C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_45
    I downloaded all the things from the SDK Manager.
    I added in the Path environment variable :

• The JDK bin directory : C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_45\bin;
    • The Android SDK tools and platform-tools directories : C:\Android\sdk\tools;C:\Android\sdk\platform-tools;

At this step I restarted my computer.

I tested Android SDK Manager from Eclipse : all was Ok (I was able to start an AVD and my devices were visible).

I started Qt Creator and went in Settings>Android and configured "like this":https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-7YkdCokrpF8/UnuqzVqKrNI/AAAAAAAADL4/l3z5UgmjBxI/w958-h581-no/Config_QtCreator_Android.png

I restarted my computer once again, and created a new project (graphic application) and selected the "android for arm (GCC 4.8, Qt 5.1.1) kit.

I then modified the ui by adding a pushbutton.

Then i tried to compile and run my test app (in release mode):

• on windows : ok;
    • on android : the AVD is launched, but my app encounters an error while compiling :

Compilation output :
    @
    16:11:59: Exécution des étapes pour le projet sans_titre2...
    16:11:59: Débute : "C:\Qt\5.1.0\android_armv7\bin\qmake.exe" C:\Qt\Tools\QtCreator\bin\sans_titre2\sans_titre2.pro -r -spec android-g++
    16:12:00: Le processus "C:\Qt\5.1.0\android_armv7\bin\qmake.exe" s'est terminé normalement.
    16:12:00: Débute : "mingw32-make"
    qtcreator_ctrlc_stub: Command line failed: mingw32-make
    16:12:00: Le processus "mingw32-make" s'est terminé avec le code -1.
    Erreur lors de la compilation/déploiement du projet sans_titre2 (kit : Android for arm (GCC 4.8, Qt 5.1.1))
    Lors de l'exécution de l'étape "Make"
    16:12:00: Elapsed time: 00:01.@

And in the general messages :
    @Could not read qmake configuration file C:/Qt/5.1.0/android_armv7/mkspecs/android-g++/qmake.conf.
    Could not read qmake configuration file C:/Qt/5.1.1/android_armv7/mkspecs/android-g++/qmake.conf.
    Could not read qmake configuration file C:/Qt/5.1.0/android_x86/mkspecs/android-g++/qmake.conf.
    Could not read qmake configuration file C:/Qt/5.1.1/android_x86/mkspecs/android-g++/qmake.conf.@

In the project panel, it seems that qt creator is unable to find mingw32-make :
    @Make : mingw32-make non trouvé dans l'environnement.@

So I put the one from : C:\Qt\Tools\mingw48_32\bin\mingw32-make.exe
    Then i retried to compile and run and got :
    @:-1: erreur : Erreur de paquetage : la commande "C:/Android/ant/apache-ant-1.9.2/bin/ant.bat clean debug" a échoué.Code de sortie : 1@

So obviously I think I have a problem with Ant.
    The only things I did with ant were :

• Download it,
    • Unzip it,
    • Put it in C:\Android\Ant

Am I missing something ? Please someone help me, it's been 2 days since my first tries... Thanks in advance !

• I finally did it ! What I've done to resolve my problem :

• I completed Ant installation as explained "here":http://ant.apache.org/manual/install.html
    • I corrected JAVA_HOME by suppressing the last ""
    • I restarted my computer
    • In my project run settings I changed the Android version (I put it to android-16, as my device run with Android 4.1.2)

And it works :)
    But now when I go in Qt Creator settings, it keeps crashing... never mind now it is configured ^^

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.