[SOLVED]32 bits and 64 bits Windows OpenGL projects

• Hi!
    I have a OpenGL Progect that not compile in a win32 machine , but compiles in a 64bits machine.
    I have 2 desktops , one with 64 bits QT opengl MSVC2012 installed , and another with QT Win32 MSVC2012 installed,

In the 64 bits the project works fine with no problem, but when i try compile in the 32 bits i receive erros of double declacrations of GLInt , float and etc...like 2 OpenGL implementations being used....

Anyone know how can i have this project working in this 2 machines properly, there is something i need to do in the 32 bits machine project? they are completely the same...

Kind Regards.

• The strange thing is this is only happening in 5.1.1 versions of Qt, for the 5.1.0 versions, this not happen. There is a existend workaround on this?

Kind Regards.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

Are you including some OpenGL headers in your project ?

• Yes SGalist,

I include GL/Glu.h becouse i use some glulookat function to controle the camera.

I progress a lot with this problem , and i install both 2010 and 2012 MSVC Versions and works fine, both of them are compiling now, but rests another little problem.

Now i´m generating win32 and win64 executables working , but in the win32 Debbug compilation i´m receiving the following error:

@ if not exist debug\INS.exe_manifest.bak link /NOLOGO /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /DEBUG /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS "/MANIFESTDEPENDENCY:type='win32' name='Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls' version='6.0.0.0' publicKeyToken='6595b64144ccf1df' language='' processorArchitecture=''" /MANIFEST /MANIFESTFILE:debug\INS.exe.embed.manifest /OUT:debug\INS.exe @C:\Users\WILLIAN\AppData\Local\Temp\INS.exe.6820.7020.jom
    LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt
    jom: C:\William\PUC-pr\professor\Programacao Engine\Semana 06\INS-32\build-INS-Desktop_Qt_5_1_0_MSVC2010_32bit_OpenGL-Debug\Makefile.Debug [debug\INS.exe] Error 1123
    jom: C:\William\PUC-pr\professor\Programacao Engine\Semana 06\INS-32\build-INS-Desktop_Qt_5_1_0_MSVC2010_32bit_OpenGL-Debug\Makefile [debug] Error 2
    19:57:55: The process "C:\Qt\Tools\QtCreator\bin\jom.exe" exited with code 2.
    Error while building/deploying project INS (kit: Desktop Qt 5.1.0 MSVC2010 32bit OpenGL)
    When executing step 'Make'
    19:57:55: Elapsed time: 00:09.@

I try execute qMake many times, and in the release setup compiles fine...but in the debbug mode i receive this error....you have a glue of what´s hapenning?

Kind Regards.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

You might be having some problem with 2010 and 2012 installed at the same time, do you have VS2010 SP1 installed ?

• Good question..i just install VC2010 , i will check it out!

• Hey!

I install the SP1 and are working fine now!
    Thanks so much for your Help!

Kind Regards.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.